Zero Tolerance 0450FCZDP Knife
The 0450FCZDP is our latest Factory Custom knife, combining ZT's factory production precision with custom hardware built by award-winning knifemaker, Dmitry Sinkevich.
Based on the streamlined form and high-performance function of an original ZT and Dmitry Sinkevich winning collaboration, the 0450FCZDP features a blade of ZDP-189 steel with black DLC coating. The handle is titanium with "coyote tan" PVD coating. This black-and-brown combination makes an exceptionally striking EDC.
The knife opens smoothly and easily with our KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up, too. A custom Sinkevich titanium pocketclip rounds out the features of this extraordinary pocketknife.
The 0450FCZDP is a ZT Limited Edition, including certificate of authenticity and ZT LE box.
Beginning at 9:00AM Pacific time on Friday, May 25, 2018, the 0450FCZDP goes on sale only at these ZT authorized dealers:
House of BladesKnifeartBlade HQSmoky Mountain Knife WorksDLT TradingKnives Ship FreeRecon-1Knife Center
- A ZT/Sinkevich Factory Custom knife
- Lanyard hole
- Based on the award-winning0454
- Custom Sinkevich hardware, pivot, and titanium clip
- Anodized black tube spacers
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip(left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: ZDP-189 with black DLC coating
- Handle: Titanium with "coyote tan" PVD coating
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (71 g)