Zero Tolerance 0450FCDAM Knife
The 0450FCDAM is our latest Factory Custom knife, combining ZT's factory production precision with custom hardware built by award-winning knifemaker, Dmitry Sinkevich.
Based on the streamlined form and high-performance function of an original ZT and Dmitry Sinkevich winning collaboration, the 0450FCDAM features a blade of Devin Thomas herringbone stainless Damascus. The handle is titanium with gray PVD coating and engraved grid pattern. These features make it an exceptionally striking EDC.
The knife opens smoothly and easily with our KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up, too. A custom Sinkevich titanium pocketclip rounds out the features of this extraordinary pocketknife.
The 0450FCDAM is a ZT Limited Edition, including certificate of authenticity and ZT LE box.
Beginning at 9:00AM Pacific time on July 12, 2018, the 0450FCDAM goes on sale only at these ZT authorized dealers:
House of BladesKnifeartBlade HQSmoky Mountain Knife WorksDLT TradingKnives Ship FreeRecon-1Knife Center
- A ZT/Sinkevich Factory Custom knife
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Custom Sinkevich hardware, pivot, and titanium clip
- Anodized blue tube spacers
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Devin Thomas herringbone stainless damascus
- Handle: Titanium with gray PVD coating
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)