Kershaw 7007OLBW Natrix Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Black Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, Olive G10 Handles
DescriptionKS7007OLBW: 7007OLBW Natrix Folding Knife, Olive Kershaw Knives
The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand name Zero Tolerance’s 0770, which it self was encouraged because of the award-winning ZT 0777.Kershaw’s Natrix features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV that offers solid performance with good edge-holding and simple resharpening. The black stonewashed blade finish looks good and also helps hide use scratching. Accessed with the built-in flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening allows you to open up the Natrix one-handed so it’s always ready if you want it. The handle is lightweight G-10, 3D-machined and chamfered to fit comfortably in the hand. An oversized pivot offers an attention-grabbing detail on the leading for the knife, while Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back.The Sub-Frame Lock design furthermore allows Kershaw to lighten the extra weight of this Natrix, to make sure you become a big, useful blade in a knife that still weighs in at only 2.9 ounces. A ornamental aluminum backspacer lightens the load even more and adds another embellishment. Eventually, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to submit this good-looking knife.
- Flipper: Can be utilized on either handbook or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion from the back of the blade that the user can pull-back on, or flip, in an effort to push the knife easily out associated with the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists one to open any SpeedSafe blade quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; constructed into numerous Kershaw best sellers.
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of the lightweight handle, or frame, try installed with a metallic dish built-in to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the knife to secure it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can feel larger and lighter knife however by having an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or along side it on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: fall Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Olive G10
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)