Kershaw 2335GRN Al Mar AM-3 Assisted Flipper 3.125" Satin Spear Point Blade, Green G10 and Black Stainless Steel Handles
DescriptionKS2335GRN: 2335GRN AM-3 Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
Timeless Al Mar Knives designs meet Kershaw's precision production and meticulous fit and complete to bring your updated versions of a few of the many iconic Al Mar Knives.The AM-3 features SpeedSafe assisted starting for fast and easy one-handed opening. Just pull-back on the flipper or push on the flash stud. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless with a good looking satin finish and a top swedge. The leading handle scale is G10—crowned and polished for a smooth feel and classy look. The rear is pure steel with a sturdy framework lock to keep the blade in position until you release it. The AM-3 also features a deep-carry pocket clip with Al Mar Knives' red logo emblem and—for an extra way of measuring visual interest—they made use of red standoffs.In choice to a dedication to the original styles, Kershaw kept two things in mind when creating these exciting Al Mar Knives: quality and value. Kershaw is utilizing top-notch products including top-of-the-line blade metallic and real G10 scales. Plus, they're paying unique awareness of information. Yet they truly are keeping the costs down on these classic knives—which means these brilliant Al Mar Knives is now readily available to a brand new generation of knife enthusiasts.
- Flipper - can be used with handbook or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is really a protrusion on the back associated with blade that the consumer can pull back on, or flip, to be able to push the blade easily out from the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to definitely open any SpeedSafe blade efficiently by having a handbook push on the thumbstud or pull back from the flipper, included in most Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the blade frame) moves behind the blade to secure it into position during use. That is a protection feature of the knife.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is within a fixed position on the knife handle; typically it lies for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this can vary.
- Blade Length: 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Size: 6.875" (17.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Contoured Polished G10 with Black-Oxide Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right deeply Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
- Designer: Al Mar
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171050546