Kershaw 2335BLK Al Mar AM-3 Assisted Flipper 3.125" Black Spear Point Blade, Black G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
DescriptionKS2335BLK: 2335BLK AM-3 Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
Timeless Al Mar Knives styles meet Kershaw's precision manufacturing and meticulous fit and finish to bring your updated versions of some of the most extremely iconic Al Mar Knives.The AM-3 features SpeedSafe assisted opening for quick and simple one-handed orifice. Just pull back on the flipper or push on the thumb stud. The knife try quality 8Cr13MoV stainless metal with a handsome satin finish as well as a top swedge. The front side handle scale is G10—crowned and polished for a smooth experience and classy look. The back is pure metal with a sturdy frame lock to maintain the blade in position until you release it. The AM-3 also features a deep-carry pocket video with Al Mar Knives' red logo emblem and—for an extra way of measuring artistic interest—they utilized red standoffs.In addition up to a dedication to the original designs, Kershaw kept two things in mind when creating these exciting Al Mar Knives: quality and value. Kershaw is making use of top-notch materials including top-of-the-line knife steel and real G10 scales. Plus, they are spending special focus to information. Yet they truly are keeping the costs down on these classic knives—which indicates these brilliant Al Mar Knives are now easily obtainable to a new generation of knife enthusiasts.
- Flipper - works extremely well with manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion from the back of the knife that an individual can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade quickly away from the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open up any SpeedSafe blade easily and quickly with a manual push from the thumbstud or pull back from the flipper, included in many Kershaw most readily useful sellers.
- Frame Lock - a percentage of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during usage. This may be a safety feature of the knife.
- Single Position - The pocket clip try inside a fixed position on the knife handle; generally it's positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this can vary.
- Blade Length: 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.875" (17.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Contoured Polished G10 with Black-Oxide Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right deeply Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
- Designer: Al Mar
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171050577