Kershaw 2075 Payout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.5" Stonewashed D2 Clip Point Blade, Black G10 Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
DescriptionKS2075: 2075 commission Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
The commission is a more substantial knife sure to draw admiring glances. The big, 3.5" knife of D2 steel features a unique top swedge that offers the commission a dynamic look and relieves some of the weight of its larger blade. The handle front, of machined steel and black colored G10, try enhanced by a custom pivot plus an aluminum pivot band anodized in copper. The handle back echoes the pivot ring with a personalized over-travel stop, furthermore anodized in copper. The final copper-colored touch is the standoff, which doubles being a lanyard hole.
- Flipper - might be utilized on either manual or assisted starting knives. The "flipper" is a tumefaction on the back associated with blade that the consumer can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the flash stud or pull back from the flipper; included in most Kershaw most readily useful sellers.
- Frame Lock - a percentage of the handle (the knife framework) moves behind the blade to lock it into place during usage. This is a security function of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle make it easy for the user to transform either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Stainless Steel Bolster and Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in China