Kershaw 1870OLDAM Knockout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Damascus Blade, Olive Drab Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1870OLDAM: 1870OLDAM Knockout Damascus, OliveKershaw KnivesTHE KNOCKOUT PACKS AN EVEN BIGGER PUNCH IN OLIVE & BLACK
The Kershaw Knockout certainly is simply that... a knockout. This US made frame lock features such time tested features as SpeedSafe assisted opening, ambidextrous flipper, and four-position pouch clip. It moves beyond the original Knockout by displaying olive drab handles and a black DLC coated blade!The original Knockout will continue to create knockout good looks and top efficiency. Nevertheless now we've banged it up a notch with an olive-green handle and Damascus blade.The olive and Damascus Knockout still has its namesake "knocked completely" section in the handle. This knocked-out part within the anodized aluminum frame is replaced with a stainless steel plate to create the sub-frame lock. This steel plate moves behind the blade blade to lock it opened safely and firmly. Yet because only part of the knife-handle or framework is steel, the Knockout can uphold a lighter combat weight and nevertheless give a powerful lock. The end result is really a knife that is larger, yet lightweight adequate to carry every day.The Knockout comes with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and simple one-handed orifice. Just pull-back from the built-in flipper or push on the flash stud and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily.The Knockout also comes with Kershaw's deep-carry pouch video so the knife can remain all the way down within the pocket. Better yet, the handle is drilled for 4-position carry. Light and versatile, this Knockout provides a newer shade mix that may render it an ongoing favorite.
- Flipper - works extremely well on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a tumefaction on the back associated with knife that an individual can pull back on, or flip, in order to push the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to definitely open any SpeedSafe® knife efficiently with a manual push on the flash stud or pull back once again on the flipper; built into many Kershaw top sellers.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, try fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it will be the an element of the framework that moves behind the knife to secure it into place during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter blade however by having an extremely secure lock.
- Quad-carry - The user may place the pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- Made Within the USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it indicates this knife was made in eir Tualatin, Oregon factory by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.23
- Closed Length: 4.69"
- Overall Length: 7.76"
- Blade Steel: Damascus Steel
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Olive Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 087171050751