Kershaw 1812OLCB Dividend Assisted Flipper Knife 3" N690 and D2 Composite Bead Blasted Plain Blade, Olive Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1812OLCB: 1812OLCB Dividend, Olive Composite BladeKershaw Knives
The Dividend is much more striking than in the past using its new Composite Blade and machined and anodized aluminum handle. Kershaw’s proprietary Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one knife. In this case, CPM D2 and Bohler N690. Kershaw place the Bohler N690 from the blade upper to take advantage of its corrosion resistance and excellent stiffness. They put the D2 on the cutting edge to need benefit of its wear resistance, toughness, and excellent edge retention. Then they permanently joined all of them in a “toothlike” pattern for warbird-like style. The aluminum handles in olive curves gently to match the hand easily. A decorative shaped backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip result in the Dividend both handsome and convenient.
- Flipper - The "flipper" is just a protrusion on the back of the blade that an individual can pull back on, or flip, in an effort to go the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to start any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back from the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one part of this blade's steel "liner," the metallic plate to which the handle scales become attached, moves into position behind the blade to firmly secure it open.
- 4-Position - The user may position the pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down, left or right-handed carry.
- Made within the USA - When you see this on certainly one of their knives, it indicates the blade was created in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon production facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: Composite Bohler N690 Stainless Steel and D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Olive Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (82 g)
- manufactured in the USA