Kershaw 1776TGRYBW Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Blackwash Plain Tanto Blade, Gray Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1776TGRYBW: 1776TGRYBW Link TantoKershaw Knives
The missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and an amount more consumers can afford—has already been found. Or, to feel more precise, Kershaw is creating it. Appropriately, called the Link and has already been given the patriotic model quantity of 1776. This Link, design 1776TGRYBW, is Kershaw tanto-blade model. The 420HC stainless knife steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to enhance hardenability and deterioration resistance. It's an exemplary everyday steel: hard, corrosion protected, an easy task to sharpen and has a close edge. The Blackwash finish gives the blade the well worn look of the favorite set of jeans and provides further knife protection.The handles is machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark gray. The sculpted lines of this handle create for a comfortable and protected grip. It seems big and solid when you look at the give and provides a clear look.For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocketclip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pouch carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art production premises in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Flipper - May be used on wither manual or assisted opening knives. THe "flipper" is a protrusion on the back associated with the blade that the user can pull-back on , or flip, in order to move the knife easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back from the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of this knife's steel "liner," the steel dish to that the handle scales are connected, moves into position behind the blade to firmly lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to transform either the tip position or along side it on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - whenever you see this on one of their knives, it indicates the knife was produced in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon factory by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.4 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC, Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
- Made in the USA