Kershaw 1776OLSW Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" CPM-20CV Stonewashed Plain Blade, Olive Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1776OLSW: 1776OLSW Link, OliveKershaw Knives
Kershaw takes the popular Link to a higher level with CPM-20CV blade steel and a fresh machined and anodized aluminum handle. And yes, this Link is nevertheless an amazing worth and is proudly created in the USA. This superior blade steel offers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance—for top edge retention. The aluminum handle is anodized in olive green and the machined design gives it a look that’s a real deviation from earlier Links, as well as providing enhanced grip.
- Flipper - can be used on either manual or assisted orifice knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that an individual can pull back on, or flip, to be able to move the blade quickly from the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to definitely open any SpeedSafe blade efficiently having a manual drive from the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's metallic "liner," the steel plate to that the handle machines are affixed, moves into place behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes when you look at the handle allow the user to change either the tip place or perhaps the side-on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this using one of their particular knives, it indicates the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing center by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.4 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: shed Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Olive Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (134 g)
- Made in the USA