Kershaw 1670NBSW Blur Folding Knife Assisted Folding Knife 3.4" Stonewash Plain Blade, Blue Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1670NBSW: 1670NBSW BlurKershaw Knives
Like all Blurs, the 1670NBSW is equipped having a big, slightly recurved blade that’s perfect for multitasking. The blade shape offers both exemplary slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N metal offers the Blur's blade with deterioration resistance and excellent edge-holding ability. The stonewashed blade finish provides surface a desirable roughened or scuffed appearance that helps hide scratches and fingerprints.The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is often explained as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material useful for plane fittings. It's lightweight, exceedingly durable, and anodizes well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and further tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip. The Blur’s inset liner lock ensures secure blade lock up during use.For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just push from the integrated thumbstud. The reversible pocketclip lets you bring tip-up or tip-down comfortably.
- SpeedSafe - Assists one to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push from the thumbstud or pull right back on the flipper, included in many Kershaw most readily useful sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales were affixed, moves into position behind the knife to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable an individual to change either the end position or the medial side on which the knife carries.
- Made within the USA - When you see this on one of our knives, this means the knife was manufactured in out Tualatin, Oregon factory by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.9" (20 cm)
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, Stonewashed Finish
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum, Trac- Tec inserts
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in The USA