Kershaw 1660TEAL Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Teal Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1660TEAL: 1660TEAL Leek, TealKershaw Knives WE HEARD EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD IN TEAL
Here at KnifeCenter, we thought that after all these years, Kershaw would have operate out of handle colors for the Leek. Fortunately there are several fun hues they have gone to use. While you're saying that three times fast, we will recommend your hit the add to cart on this truly cool teal colored design! Kershaw Leeks have already been top sellers since they were first introduced. But because they're so well-known, lots of people want a Leek they could call their own—in a color or finish they truly like. So we're happy to introduce a brand new color to make sure you can have the Leek your've constantly wanted. That one is a bright teal.Like all Leeks, this one features a blade of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel. The task-ready 3-in., knife is a changed drop-point shape that gives good slicing abilities, as the thin tip helps it be ideal for piercing and information work. The blade comes razor-sharp out from the box and holds its edge well, too.The brilliant color try put on the anodized aluminum handle. The color is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s completely bonded to the aluminum, so it looks good now, and looks good later, too. But color isn't the just benefit of anodizing; the process strengthens the aluminum as well.SpeedSafe complete, this teal Leek is fast and easy to open left- or right-handed due to the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. For safety, a securing liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a tumefaction on the back for the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, if you wish to go the blade easily from the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; constructed into most Kershaw better sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the metallic dish to which the handle machines are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely secure it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle allow the user to change either the end position or even the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of this knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon production facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3" (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4" (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7" (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Made when you look at the USA