Kershaw 1660GLCFBLK Limited Edition Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" CPM-154 Black DLC Blade, Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber Handles
DescriptionKS1660GLCFBLK: 1660GLCFBLK Limited Edition Leek, Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon FiberKershaw Knives
The famous Kershaw Leek goes upscale by having a handsome suit of glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber. The carbon fibre handle also lightens this Leek's weight, making it an extremely comfortable EDC. By day, the contoured, carbon fibre scales give the Leek a little design. But when the sun goes down, it reveals another side of their character. Take it right into a darkened room and also you'll read a soft, green glow from the carbon fiber. This special carbon fibre makes it easy to locate your knife when you look at the dark—and definitely makes it a discussion piece.The razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM-154 stainless metal means it may take care of a full selection of cutting jobs. The blade try a changed Wharncliffe, so it is a good slicing knife, even though the thinner suggestion brings it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The knife's black DLC finish looks good and hides use scratches. The Carbon Fiber Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system, so whether you're left-handed or right-handed, simply pull back on the flipper plus the Leek's knife is ready to go to work.A secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when collapsed. The pocket clip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry as well as the handle try drilled to accept a lanyard.All-in-all, if you love Leeks, you're going to want to add this one to your collection.
- Flipper - May be used with handbook or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion from the back associated with knife that the consumer can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife rapidly and easily with a manual drive on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into most Kershaw better sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the blade's metallic "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales were connected, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes when you look at the handle enable the user to improve either the tip position or along side it on which the knife carries.
- Made when you look at the USA - if you see this on certainly one of their knives, it suggests the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.0" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.0" (17.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (68.0 g)
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made when you look at the USA
UPC Code: 087171058054