Kershaw 1660DEB Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Blackwashed Plain Blade, Digital Brown Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1660DEB: 1660DEB Leek, Digital Brown BlackwashKershaw Knives
DIGITAL Brown YOUR COLOR? THEN HERE'S YOUR LEEK.There are lots of great reasons the Leek is certainly one of the most popular Kershaws. To begin with, the slim blade try remarkably versatile. This modified Wharncliffe blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim idea allows it excel at piercing and detail efforts. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good lengthy time. The 3-inch blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks. Leek lovers furthermore love the fast and simple orifice supplied by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, a simple pull right back on the ambidextrous flipper or drive outward on the flash stud in addition to Leek's blade is ready to go to work.The digital brown handle color is attractive and vibrant. The conclusion is fade-resistant, scratch-resistant, and completely bonded to the anodized aluminum—so it looks close now and looks good later, too.For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it sealed when folded. The pocket video try reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle try drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with enough of cutting versatility, just might be the best EDC.
- Flipper - is used on either manual or assisted starting knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back associated with the knife that the consumer can pull straight back on, or flip, so that you can move the knife easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to opened any SpeedSafe knife quickly and simply with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; constructed into many Kershaw most useful sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the metallic plate to that the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to firmly lock it open.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one associated with the knives, this means it was manufactured in their particular Tualatin, Oregon production facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Cutting Edge: 2.94"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.90"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Blackwash
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Thickness: 0.36"
- Handle Material: Digital Brown Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 087171055862