Kershaw 1660DBLU Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Blackwashed Plain Blade, Digital Blue Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1660DBLU: 1660DBLU Leek, Digital Blue BlackwashKershaw Knives
DIGITAL BLUE YOUR COLOR? THEN HERE'S YOUR LEEK.There are lots of excellent reasons the Leek is amongst the most well-known Kershaws. For starters, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This altered Wharncliffe blade shape gives it good slicing effectiveness, even though the slim tip allows it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3-inch blade is ideal for most day-to-day tasks. Leek lovers furthermore love the fast and simple starting given by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether your're left-handed or right-handed, an easy pull straight back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the flash stud and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work.The digital blue handle shade is attractive and vibrant. The final is fade-resistant, scratch-resistant, and permanently fused to the anodized aluminum—so it looks close now and looks good later, too.For safety, a securing liner keeps the blade closed open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to just accept a lanyard. This thin, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility, just might function as the perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be properly used on either handbook or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protruberance on the back of this blade that an individual can pull-back on, or flip, in an effort to move the blade effortlessly out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe blade easily and quickly with a handbook push on the thumb stud or pull right back from the flipper; built into most Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s metallic "liner," the metallic plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into place behind the blade to firmly lock it open.
- Made in the USA - whenever you see this using one associated with knives, it means it absolutely was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Cutting Edge: 2.94"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.90"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Blackwash
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Thickness: 0.36"
- Handle Material: Digital Blue Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Made when you look at the USA
UPC Code: 087171055855