Kershaw 1660CAMO Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Camo Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1660CAMO: 1660CAMO Leek, CamoKershaw Knives
There are lots of most good reasons the Leek is one of the most well-known Kershaws. For just one thing, the thin blade is remarkably versatile. This altered drop-point blade form gives it good slicing features, whilst the thinner tip allows it excel at piercing and details jobs. The knife steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for good long time. The bead-blasted finish provides the blade a matte look also it’s easy to keep up, too. The 3" blade is ideal for most day-to-day tasks.Leek lovers also love the fast and easy orifice provided by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, a quick pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumb stud plus the Leek's blade is ready to run to work.The camo Leek's handle is anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not just allows the aluminum to take the camo design but it actually strengthens the aluminum. For security, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pouch clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry as well as the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting usefulness just could be the perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the knife that the consumer can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily away from the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists one to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily having a handbook drive on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; constructed into many Kershaw better sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle machines are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to alter either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - if you see this using one of the knives, this means it was manufactured in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing center by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 camo anodized aluminum
- Made in USA