Kershaw 1620SWBLK Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1620SWBLK: 1620SWBLK Stonewash ScallionKershaw Knives
The Scallion is one of Kershaw's most popular knives as well as good reason. With its handy 2.25" blade, the Scallion could be the best size for lightweight and convenient pocket carry. While it can very quickly handle just about any task, its modest size helps it be reasonable on the intimidation factor.The Scallion features a high-carbon stainless steel blade with good advantage retention and excellent deterioration resistance. The stonewash finish gives the blade a tough search and it’s easy to maintain, also. Needless to say, one of the Scallion’s coolest features is SpeedSafe assisted opening. With SpeedSafe, you can start the knife one-handed. Just pull right back on the ambidextrous knife protrusion or drive on the thumbstud and the blade moves from the handle, ready to be used. The Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing maybe not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum. The Scallion’s handle is powerful, lightweight, and ergonomic.For safety, this has a locking liner to keep it closed safely open and a Tip-Lock to ensure that it stays locked safely closed during transport. If you’d want to see a little tactical folder in your pocket, the black Scallion just could be your knife.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted orifice knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull-back on, or flip, so as to move the blade quickly from the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to start any SpeedSafe blade quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull straight back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw most useful sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade opened during use; one side of the knife’s metal "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales become attached, moves into place behind the knife to securely lock it open.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Two-position pocket clip
- Steel: 420HC, Stonewash finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2.25" (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5" (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA