Kershaw 1620PUR Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Purple Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1620PUR: 1620PUR Scallion, PurpleKershaw Knives THE COLOR YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Yeah. It's purple. Perhaps not only purple, but awesomely purple.The Scallion has already been one of our hottest knives, but we thought we'd step it up for 2013 by providing this Scallion some great-looking, jeweltone purple handle scales. The oh-so-handy 2.25 inch blade remains exactly the same, ensuring that the purple Scallion try right-sized for lightweight and convenient carry in pocket, purse, or backpack.The blade steel is high-carbon stainless steel that offers you close advantage retention and excellent corrosion resistance. We've bead-blasted the blade to give it a soft, matte look and then make it easier to maintain, also. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, the Scallion is easy and quick to open by way of SpeedSafe assisted starting together with Scallion's ambidextrous flipper. Just pull back once again from the flipper or push on the thumb stud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready to be used. The Scallion’s handle machines are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing makes it possible for the aluminum to take that eye-popping purple color and assists them resist scratching. Better yet, anodizing actually strengthens the aluminum so you have a handle that's strong, lightweight, and colorful.For protection, the purple Scallion has a locking lining to help keep it locked safely available and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transportation. If you've been waiting around for a far more colorful Scallion, the purple Scallion just could be the ticket.
- Flipper - can be utilized on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is just a protrusion on the rear of the blade that the user can pull back once again on, or flip, in order to maneuver the knife easily from the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to opened any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back from the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side associated with the knife's metal "liner," the steel dish to which the handle machines is connected, moves into position behind the blade to firmly lock it open.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is in a set position on the knife-handle; usually it really is situated for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pouch clip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2.25 in.
- Closed length: 3.5 in.
- Overall length: 5.75 in.
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- built in USA
UPC Code: 087171035154