Kershaw 1620NB Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Navy Blue Aluminum Handles
DescriptionKS1620NB: 1620NB Scallion, Navy BlueKershaw Knives
This Scallion is putting on a coat of navy blue or—as some of us here at Kershaw call-it, "shop coat blue." If you should be looking to hold a pocketknife with a little color, not a lot of, this new Scallion may be the one for you.Apart from its medium-blue handle scales, this Scallion shares features with the other countries in the Scallion household. It has a compact, yet effective 2.25-inch knife, so it's the best size for pocket carry. The smaller blade assumes pretty much any task, but rates reduced on the intimidation factor. And at just 2.3 ounces, it won't weigh your pouch down either.The Scallion's high-carbon stainless steel blade offers good side retention and exemplary deterioration opposition. The bead-blasted finish gives the blade a matte appearance also it's an easy task to maintain, also. The navy blue Scallion is simple to open whenever you need it, too, thanks to its SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism. With SpeedSafe, you just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push from the thumbstud therefore the blade moves away from the handle, ready for use. The navy blue Scallion's handle scales is anodized aluminum over metallic liners. Anodizing not just enables the aluminum to have a scrape resistant color, but it really strengthens the aluminum. For safety, the navy blue Scallion has actually a locking liner to keep it locked safely available and a Tip-Lock to keep it secured safely closed during transport. Whether you're a first-time Scallion owner or want to grow your collection, you will like this one.
- Flipper - is utilized on either manual or assisted starting knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the knife that the user can pull right back on, or flip, so that you can move the knife easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife efficiently by having a manual push from the thumb stud or pull back from the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one part of this knife’s steel "liner," the steel dish to which the handle scales are connected, moves into position behind the blade to firmly lock it open.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is in a set position on the blade handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade size: 2.25 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035178