Kershaw 1620B Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Black DLC Plain Blade, Black Zytel Handles
DescriptionKS1620B: 1620B Black DLC ScallionKershaw Knives
The Scallion is certainly one of Kershaw's most popular knives and for good reason. Having its useful 2.25" knife, the Scallion is the most wonderful size for lightweight and convenient pocket carry. While it can quickly handle almost any task, its modest size causes it to be low from the intimidation factor.The Scallion includes a high-carbon stainless knife with good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The DLC coating provides blade a matte black tactical search and it's easy to preserve, too. Of course, one of this Scallion's coolest services is SpeedSafe assisted orifice. With SpeedSafe, it is possible to open the blade one-handed. Just pull back from the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the flash stud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for usage. The Scallion's handle scales are and injection molded polyimide over steel liners. The Scallion's handle try strong, lightweight, and ergonomic.For security, it possesses a locking liner to ensure that it stays closed safely available as well as a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. If you want to visit a little tactical folder in your pouch, the black Scallion just might be your blade.
- Flipper - might be utilized on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is really a protrusion on the back of the blade that the consumer can pull straight back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe blade quickly and simply with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; constructed into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open up during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel dish to that the handle scales were attached, moves into position behind the knife to firmly lock it open.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Two-position pocket clip
- Steel: 420HC, DLC coated
- Handle: Black Polyimide
- Blade length: 2.25" (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5" (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA