Kershaw 1555BLK Cryo Assisted Flipper Knife 2.75" Black Plain Blade, Black Stainless Steel Handles
DescriptionKS1555BLK: 1555BLK Black CryoKershaw Knives 2012 BEST BUY OF THE YEAR—BLADE MAGAZINE
If you've been craving a Rick Hinderer knife, but couldn't quite spend the the bucks, your last excuse recently disappeared. The Cryo is the consequences of collaboration between Rick Hinderer plus the design and production engineers at Kershaw. And we're sure it will satisfy both your Hinderer craving and the needs of your wallet.A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo is built of pure stainless steel having a black colored DLC finish for a tactical no-fuss look that lets the design shine by. Like all Rick's knives, the Cryo advantages from Rick's real world experience being a firefighter and EMT. It's designed to be always a sturdy knife that is still aesthetically pleasing and feels close within the hand.For safe blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also features Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted starting for without headaches one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or perhaps the thumb stud.Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocket knives, the Cryo is a superb knife for everyday carry. EDC this man for some time and we believe you are going to soon value its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you're lookin for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly inexpensive Kershaw that's destined to become the Hinderer for the remainder of us.
- Flipper- May be applied to either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the rear of the knife that the user can pull-back on, or flip, in order to go the blade quickly out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and simply having a handbook push on the thumbstud or pull back from the flipper; built into numerous Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion associated with handle (the knife framework) moves behind the blade to lock it into place during use. That is a security function associated with the knife.
- Quad-carry- The consumer may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumb stud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocket clip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black colored finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, black finish
- Blade length: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6.50" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171034294