Kershaw 1385 Airlock Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Bead Blasted Drop Point Blade, Black GRN Handles
DescriptionKS1385: 1385 Airlock Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
No require to hold your breathing, the Airlock is here. The Airlock try component of Kershaw's Starter series, made to offer more style and more complex features—for less overall. For style, the Airlock has actually a thinner, speedy search by having a distinctive cutout in the handle that mirrors the handle form. This "airlock" allows you see until the stainless metal liners. A personalized pivot works using the handle machining for any integrated look. The reversible pouch video seems like a pen clip and assists the Airlock almost disappear in your pocket.
- Flipper - May be used on either handbook or assisted orifice knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the rear of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade quickly out from the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to definitely open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push from the flash stud or pull back on the flipper; included in many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel try riveted inside the knife's handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This gives us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the power and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle allow the user to improve either the tip position or along side it on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Black Glass-Filled Nylon
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Inset Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (84 g)
- Made in China