Kershaw 1380 Husker Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Stonewashed Reverse Tanto Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
DescriptionKS1380: 1380 Husker Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
Kershaw taken completely all the stops to make the Husker a unique EDC. First of all, whilst it has a substantial feel, it really is furthermore very slim, therefore it is comfortable in the hand and when you look at the pouch. It features an upswept blade with plenty of belly for exemplary slicing. The all-steel handle includes a machined, industrial pattern for enhanced grip. This frame lock blade also features very well-integrated over-travel stops you have ever observed. An over-travel avoid prevents the frame lock from overextending as your close the knife; this one combinations flawlessly with the overall appearance of the handle.
- Flipper - might be utilized on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a tumefaction from the back of the knife that the user can pull back on, or flip, in purchase to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a handbook push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw most readily useful sellers.
- Frame Lock - A percentage of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to secure it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle allow the user to change either the tip position or the part on that your knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.8" (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9" (17.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (96 g)
- Made in China