Kershaw 1375 Valve Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
DescriptionKS1375: 1375 Valve Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
Mid-sized, all-steel, and incredibly useful, the Kershaw Valve will be your go-to every time carry. Not too big and not too small, the Valve offers plenty of value. The stonewashed, drop point blade provides controlled cutting. The all-steel handle is contoured for comfort and contains a great and satisfying feel in the hand. SpeedSafe assisted opening lets you flip the blade open simply and easily. A single-position deep-carry pocket clip indicates the knife can sit reduced in the pocket. Black equipment adds a touch of lessons to this excessively handy smaller blade.
- Flipper - May be utilized on either manual or assisted orifice knives. The "flipper" is just a protrusion on the back of the blade that the consumer can pull back on, or flip, to be able to maneuver the blade easily out associated with the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists one to opened any SpeedSafe blade easily and quickly with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into most Kershaw better sellers.
- Frame Lock - A part of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during usage. This really is a safety feature for the knife.
- Single-Position - The pocket clip is within a fixed position from the blade handle; generally it really is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Best Carry)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Made in China