Kershaw 1370 Camshaft Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Stainless Steel Stonewashed Clip Point, Black GFN Handles
DescriptionKS1370: 1370 CamshaftKershaw Knives
With its custom touches, SpeedSafe assisted opening, and versatile clip-point knife, the Camshaft was created to get your engine going. The clip-point blade offers good piercing capabilities, while its slight belly curve provides exemplary slicing. The contoured handle is textured for a great grip. Custom variations are the special pivot design and attractive backspacer. SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open one-handed. The Camshaft’s pocket clip is made for deep carry and it is left/right reversible.
- Flipper - can be utilized on either guide or assisted orifice knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the consumer can pull back on, or flip, in order to maneuver the blade quickly out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into most Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side for the knife’s metal “liner,” the metal plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the knife to firmly secure it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle allow the user to improve either the tip position or the part on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (10.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black GFN
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Reversible Tip-Up
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (90 g)
- Made in China